Monday, May 12, 2008

Roadblocks

It's interesting how the Lord will bring roadblocks of decision into our lives. I can pinpoint times in my life in which the Lord has brought an issue to my attention.

If I choose to surrender and follow Him, the road is clear. However, if I don't allow Him to clean that area and fill it with His presence, a roadblock comes across my journey and it seems I can go no further.

The Lord's grace brings me back around to that issue after I grieved for what had been lost. The next time, I am ready. I surrender, and am amazed at the journey that lies ahead!

How wonderful is the Lord our God! So Faithful and Loving and Patient!

"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14

No comments: